Why is massage therapy such good medicine? Because it helps move lymph, blood and oxygen to the various organs and tissues in ways that normally don't happen in the bodies of most people. This is especially true for those who don't exercise: for them, massage therapy is critical for maintaining any degree of health.
More of the Many Benefits of Massage!
- Alleviates and releases stress of lower back muscles
- Reduces hypertension by dilating the blood vessels which improves blood circulation thus lowering Blood Pressure
- Reduces anxiety by reducing nor-epinephrine a stress hormone
- Improves joint mobility
- Improves circulation by promoting oxygenated blood flow to the muscles
- Reduces most types of headaches
- Reduces stretch marks and scar tissue
- Decreases depression by increasing dopamine level in the brain
- There are so many benefits to massage, incorporating a massage once a week or at least once every two weeks is recommended for the health of your body and soul
- Come and experience the healing power of a Therapeutic Massage today, your body will thank you for it